Monday, November 2

thank you

Hey Guys!!!
Sorry it has been too long since I have posted anything. Some of you may have been thinking the worst, but let me please let you all know, that I am safe, I am over my 13 day illness (we still do not have a name for it.)Still don't know what my body was thinking. All I know is that I am feeling much better now and for that I am so thankful. Thank You Jesus! :)

Symtoms encluded :
cough
fever
chills
nausea
diareaha (awful experiences are now associated with this word)
stomache pains
loss of appititte (loss of weight)
vomit (my personal favorite)
weakness (trembles)
lack of energy (being tired just after waking up...really annoying.)

To be completely truthful, I wanted to book a flight home maybe 4 times during my quarinteen. I was getting a little discouraged after the fifth day, feeling like I was not pulling my weight as a volunteer, not getting the satisfaction of rest because I was unable to sip on a warm cup of campbells. Everyone in the house was out and about being productive and Miss Rebecca was a joyious moopy mess. Pleasure indeed.

Today, sun is up, along with myself.
Ate a nice hearty breakfast (yes! food looks good again!)
Got some good talks in with Jesus.
Excited to get back in the game.
Excited to go into town.
Excited to go buy beans. (hey i've not been to the market in 2 weeks, its silly, but worth getting excited about.)

My agenda for the day, being a rather light load since I don't want to get carried away while still on the road to recovery, includes going to town and buying beans so that I can bring EPOH lunch on Monday with the others. (Kate, Emily, and Rachel)
Post this blog.
Finish my blog about Funeral.
Come home and work on English class for 3 o'clock.
English
Home
Go to Flavours with Kate and see Agatha for her Birthday
and Sleep.


Oh and praise the Lord for this last week. I may have been sick, and two mornings ago was definately not the best memory to look back on, but despite the circumstances that follow with being sick, God really blessed me. Somebody came up to me and gave me a huge gift. Somebody that I did not know very well, somebody that I had not expressed a need that i had to. They told me that God was leading them to give to me, and so they gave. I was blown away, and overwhelmed with disbelief. It was a beautiful gift. And it has taken the bitter taste of being ill out of my system.

more to come. thank you for all of your prayers!
I miss you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment